Friday 29 November 2019

Module evaluation

In this module I found that I was successful in trying a range of new production methods. I found that I was satisfied with the outcomes in their professionally and their design. I feel I have honed in on a design style that suits me and will continue to carry this security in my designing in the future.
I also learnt a lot of new skills in this module including binding a book, creating an animation, creating a 360 degree image, typesetting techniques, embossing, and how to set up projectors. This has been very beneficial as they are skills I have always wanted to learn and try out, and has helped me raise the bar in my designs.
Although the module went well overall, there are some aspects that I wasn't so pleased with. On aspect is with brief 2 as the outcome isn't as successful as I wanted it to be as there wasn't enough time to develop it further. Also the feedback from crits were experimented with, which is useful, however some ideas I wasn't to fond of but experimented with anyway, taking up time that could have been used towards making the outcome as good as possible. Another aspect that I found unsatisfactory was not being able to fully create the outcomes for brief 2. When generating ideas for VR and AR, it felt disappointing that some ideas couldn't be tased it properly to see happen in real life. However this cannot be helped, and the outcome was still successful.
From the experience of this module, I will aim to stick with the ideas I want to do as much as the ideas generated in crits, in order to create an outcome that I am satisfied with and meets the brief the best. I will also organise my time better between the two briefs so that they are both as successful as each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment