Wednesday 13 May 2020

Scanning idea

Using the fake fish I bought from Tropical world during my visit, I scanned them in multiple times to create an aquatic environment. I then continued to scan scenes as I messed around with them; pushing them out of the scene, squeezing them, stretching them, trapping them, etc. This communicates how it can effect them when humans intervene with sea life. I then put myself into the scans as if I were looking at them through the glass. This communicates the experience of seeing these fish in aquariums as we watch them in a fake environment, barely living a life they should be.

The scans:

































Gif from the scans:


Feedback:
- looks really effective in that it looks like you are looking through the glass.
- Looks too fun, not shocking enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment