Saturday 30 March 2019

Animation

Gif:
To create a gif form of the poetry, I used the image poetry rather than the word poetry as it is a more visual communication, which would work best for the gif. I used a similar layout as the blurb of the book for consistency. Each line of the poem appears along with the image to show a clear visual link. At the end I put the sticker over everything to communicate the origin of the idea. It is in a square format as I think it would be most well received on instagram to advertise my work at the exhibition. The gif is successful, however I think it can be taken further with a voiceover. There is a mistake at the beginning where the care bear moves, however it is quite noticeable


Video with sound:

Using a voice generator I added the sound of the man reading each line of the poem that comes up, in order to communicate the humorous aspect of the poem. I also added a slapping sound to the moment the sticker appears at the end. (Can view on instagram @pvjb.jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment